2005-09-28

Stuffed Tomato with Fried Rice


I made a plate of shrimp fried rice and stuffed the rice into a baked tomato.

Before that, I used a spoon and scoop out the content inside the big tomato. Then I baked the tomato with 400F for about 15 minutes.


The main ingredients of the shrimp fried rice are carrots, green onion, beaten eggs and of course, shrimps. The favor will depend on your taste preference. So, use your creativity and season with any sauce or seasoning that you like.


It does not have to be shrimp fried rice. You may add brocolli, pork or chicken into the fried rice. My tomato was quite big, so it took me a while to finsh the whole dish. !!! (-_-") !!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Alina Chau said...

This looks really yummy!! Thanks for visitng my blog!! Your food look so pretty and delicious!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home