2005-09-29

Spicy shrimps with tomato sauce

I make "spicy shrimps with tomato sauce" quite frequently because it is just plain s-i-m-p-l-e!

Acutally, the combination of part (c+d+e+f) below can be substitued with a half can of diced tomatoes with juice. I prefer to make the sauce myself based on my taste preference.

By the way, I ate all the brocolli. Apparently, KK only paid the attention to the shrimps!

Ingredients:
a. Vegetable oil or butter
b. 1 garlic clove, minced
c. 1 tomato, slices
d. 2 tablespoons sugar
e. 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
f. 1 cup of water
g. Dried chili powder (the portion is up to you)
h. Salt and ground pepper, to taste


Directions:
1. Cook the garlic with vegetable oil, heat over medium.
2. Pour the shrimps.
3. When the shrimps are cooked, pour in c + d + e + f + g
4. In the end, add the amount of chili powder, salt and ground pepper that you prefer. Stir in the sauce.
5. Served hot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home