2005-09-01

Sensational Fall Season


When fall is coming, the leaves are turning reddish orange and they start falling. It symbolizes the ending of someone’s story. That is how I feel. Fall is beautiful but it brings out certain sensational sadness that is hidden in my heart. I personally do not like rainy or cloudy day. It just makes me sad (I do not know why). Without doubt, one of my friends advises me that the last place I want to be would be Seattle.

The cup in the picture is my favorite. Whenever I need some comfort, I make coffee in that big cup, big enough to warm my face(and my heart) when I drink it slowly.

Meanwhile, the post-Katrina floods in New Orleans is an endless sad stories. I pray that everyone there stays strong.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Caretaker said...

Portland is worse than Seattle. That's the city you'd want to avoid! I love Seattle - rain or shine.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

That is such a fun image!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

I feel the same about fall, a sadness. But love fall and winter. Seattle winters can be brutal on the emotions because of the constant grey!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home