2005-08-05

How to make it longer?


I love Friday night. Friday night is the night when I can relax at downtown, hang out with friends and not thinking about my work. I always look forward for the coming Friday. Happy time.

When it was almost 11pm at night, I was still chatting with my friend via Yahoo messenger. My friend was sleepy and going to bed soon. But, I told her that I was not sleepy yet.

She teased " Are you sure you are not sleepy or you are just afraid that Saturday is coming?"

May be both. Wait... may be it is more to the second one. I hate it when she is right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enterprise
NewsGator Technologies on Thursday introduced a version of its RSS reader that lets enterprise users bring content behind the corporate firewall.
If you want, check out my secret sony ps3 blog.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home