2005-07-31

New Comer to CafePress


I just set up a new account with Cafepress.com , it is called http://www.cafepress.com/allshewants

I just tried a few designs on some items. It is easy and fun to design the shirts. Among the designs, I like the one with logo "No smoking please!!!". The colors and the shirt design are perfect to each other.

As you can see, I also use Karma for guys shirts. It adds extra mysterious sense on the men, that is what I think :). Well, it is lot of fun. I will update in my blog for new design or anything fun happens in my cafepress strore. Did I say it is free to own the store at cafepress?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bartosz said...

I would like to recommend to you trying out www.spreadshirt.com as well as cafepress. You can customize your own store, it will have unique feel, you will be able to print your comics on dark t-shirts (white story on black t-shirt?) and I'm sure you will find our service extremely easy to use. WE are a market leader in Europe, what allows you to sell your products throughout whole EU - think about it and check how hassle free it will be. It is also free in financial terms:)

12:41 AM  
Blogger raag said...

Almost all types of bikinis, starting from Designer Bikinis, Barely String Bikini, Floss Bikini to Micro Bikini, Monokini and Skimpy Bikinis can be purchased by contacting the website http://www.verysexybikini.com. As soon as you submit your bikini requirements with the site, it would instantly ensure safe delivery at your place.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home