2005-07-21

Karma



This is the first time I participate in Illustration Friday. I found it very interesting as I get to experience other people creativity and their sense of touch.

Well, I love to draw. It's all began when I was 8. A friend of my mom left hundreds of old Japanese comics books to us as she was relocating to other place and unable to bring those books with her. Since then. I start to draw and paint as often as I can. I am amazed, stunned and attracted to the beauty of those comics books. Its beauty is silent and is manipulated with your own imagination. How cool is that?

The topic of this week is karma. I see karma as we are in a world that invisible angel is watching each of us and note down the observation on our actions. The world is so big that we tend to be very clueless. Be true to yourself and others.

4 Comments:

Blogger knottydon said...

very nice!!! i love the colors you used. welcome to illo friday club!

11:08 AM  
Blogger violetismycolor said...

I love the feeling of lightness in this drawing...the fluidity!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Lovely image!

3:23 PM  
Blogger mka said...

you mention comics as an inspiration... i think i learned a lot about drawing by studying and copying some of my favorite ones. pretty picture!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home