2005-07-29

Illo Friday- Aging


Father gets older everytime I visit him. His memory is not as sharp as he used to be. He worries about his health constantly. He has to has his glasses with him all the time. He always tell me that he needs the glasses to watch me closely. He is my hero, always.

My father teaches me about life. He is my guidance and idol. When I was a kid, I thought he was a hero that will never grow old. But, I was wrong.

Appreciate your parents. Without them, there will be no you.

***********************************************************

And, I would like to dedicate this blog to my father.

Time goes forward, so is aging.

As you notice, I put the order of the illustrations from current time to old time. I think the final picture of me and my dad standing is a good way to potray a beautiful father-daugther relationship in the best simple way to end this short sketch.

By, Lora who just called home to her parents. Have you called home yet?


4 Comments:

Anonymous hasfurrychildren said...

very sweet.
your parents did a fine job with you! :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger isay said...

memories and moments that have kept relationships beautiful. i am sure that he is enjoying as much as you.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mustashrik said...

Hey there!

Love the sweet and innocent depiction and style of your work! ;)

http://mustashrik.blogspot.com

4:28 AM  
Blogger Rowantree said...

Nice story about your illo ;)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home