2005-07-14

Harry Potter and my fantasy


“Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” is being released around the world on July 16.

Fans all over the world are desperate to find out this new Harry Potter book due out this Saturday. Strict procedures have been taken to prevent the leak of the new book. For example, having every retailer to sign an agreement to not to sell the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” book before 0001 BST on July 16.

Harry Potter is all about fantasy. Fantasy is invisible in our lives, but it exists everywhere at any time. Endless fantasy about Star Wars movies, the sport car of your dream, the perfect man, the amazing beach house float into our minds unconsciously. I certainly find that it is interesting and there is no limit for that. Fantasy gives hope, do you agree?

Do I dream? Yes. I dream about buying that beautiful dress from Ann Taylor Loft. I dream about sitting at the coffee shop with the dress, reading a great book for the entire afternoon. No stress, no worry. Just myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home