2005-07-15

The dinner at Japanese Restaurant



Whooo... it is Friday night!

Tonite, I will be having dinner with friends at this amazing japanese restaurant.

Usually, before the dinner, I have already planned on what to wear. Every lady wants to look stunning in her own way and my way is just plain simple. So, I am going to wear the black cami that I just bought from GAP with my old jeans for the dinner tonite. This black cami is my recent favorite because it is really comfortable to wear and can be paired with my other outwears easily.

By the way, this japanese restaurant serves the ice water with a slice of cucumber on top of the ice, instead of lemon. Does it taste different? Yes, the cucumber actually works with the ice very well that it gives the refreshing aroma for the drink.

Sushi + favorite shirt + friends = great moments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home